ERP software stands for Enterprise Resource Planning. It is a software category that helps you to manage your business processes such as managing the core supply chain, manufacturing services, and many other processes of the organization. These types of software can be used to automate the activities in a business organization such as accounting, project management, risk management, customer relationship management, and supply chain management. It connects to the very part of the enterprise as it helps in planning, predicting, and reporting the organization’s financial health and status.
How ERP works?
As said above, it manages and improves how the company’s resources are utilized. These systems cover all the aspects of the business processes, providing tools for the improvement and growth of a business. The tools used are:
- An integrated database
- Common database
- Real-time processing
- Support for the components and applications
- Cloud-hosted and SaaS deployment.
- The collective user interface on the components and applications
The Benefits of Using This Software Category: –
The benefits of using these types of software are given below:
- Increased productivity and efficiency due to the intervention of the software in the automation of the business processes.
- Helps in refining insights with the use of real-time data.
- Mechanization of core business processes, manual tasks, reducing human errors, reporting errors when found.
- Optimizing customer relationships as well as partner management and supplier management
Selecting an ERP System: –
There are many software solutions out there. Thus, creating confusion in choosing software. It Is important to note that the software would meet the needs and the goals of the organization. Before picking software, you must go through a few checkpoints:
- Meet your system requirements or not?
- Meet the organization’s goals?
- Have partner availability for local support?
- Receive recommendations and feedback from the customers?
- Continuously improving technology and adapting to new technologies?
Some of the Enterprise Resource Planning Software: –
Here is a description of the most popular software solutions:
- SAP Business One: – It is one of the most popular Enterprise Resource Planning software solutions in Singapore. It will help you in the basic business functions such as finance and operations in one place. This application’s workflow capability helps you to boost your work processes.
- Oracle – NetSuite cloud: – NetSuite is also one of the best software, made by Oracle. It uses only one database for all companies. It makes it easier to get insights into the transaction and financial consolidation.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central: – it ties key functions like finance, sales, operations, satisfying customers, and responding to new business opportunities. It also integrates with other Microsoft products such as Office 365 and Power BI
It connects to the very part of the enterprise as it helps in planning, predicting, and reporting the organization’s financial health and status.