Indian Academy saw the light of the day when academician Dr. Thummala Somasekhar established it. The main campus of the university is in Bangalore. The Indian Academy Business School was established as a part of the Indian Academy to impart business programs to students. The school is AICTE approved and has been highly ranked every year by many agencies. The school emphasis on the development of knowledge of students along with skills, personality, and practical experience. The IASMS teachers are handpicked from the best in the industry to help provide the best education to the students.
|Times B- School||No. 40 among top 100 Best Indian B-Schools in India||2019|
|Business Today||No. 15 among top 20 Best Indian B-Schools in South India||2018|
|Business Today||No. 15 among top 20 Best Indian B-Schools in Bangalore||2017|
|Career Connect||No. 15 among top 20 Best Indian B-Schools in South India||2016|
|Career Connect||No. 15 among top 20 Best Indian B-Schools in India||2016|
IASMS MBA program
The Indian Academy Business School’s MBA program is a two-year full-time graduate program in affiliation with Bengaluru North University. The program is four semesters long and has the recognition of AICTE. The program aims to provide students with business administration knowledge. The school also gives sufficient placement assistance to students. The program comes with six specializations, human resources and marketing, finance, banking finance, health care management, insurance services and startups and SMEs management.
All applicants who wish to study at IASMS must fulfill specific eligibility criteria. The eligibility criteria are:
- Applicant must have completed a three or four-year bachelor’s program in any specialization.
- Applicant must have secured at least 50% in aggregate marks in their bachelor’s degree.
- Applicants who have completed their bachelors or masters through the open university of Bangalore University or any other universities are exempt from the 10+2 pattern. The degree must be of three years and two years each.
- Applicants who have completed their masters or bachelors degree from any university in a single sitting pattern are not eligible for admission
- Applicants must also submit the Management Entrance exam test score like CAT, MAT, KMAT, etc.
To help students with placements, the Indian Academy of Business School gives extensive knowledge to students that help them develop essential skills. The school have an impressive track record for job placements ever since the first batch of MBA passed out. Every year the best Indian organizations along with international organizations flock to the university to recruit students. The Indian Academy Centre for Student Placement Services has been in service since 12 plus years and have helped more than 10,000 students of MBA to find suitable jobs.
Benefits of studying at the Indian Academy of Business School
- It is an affiliation with the well-known Bengaluru North University.
- It is ISO 9001:2007 certified.
- It has the cream of the top faculty who are experts in their fields.
- AICTE approved.
- NAAV ‘A’ grade certified
- Modern and spacious infrastructure throughout the campus with state-of-the-art laboratories and lecture halls.
- Vast sports and athletics facilities and training support available
- It has a ten-year-long track record of producing the best managers and executives.
- Add on courses to increase knowledge and benefit resumes.
IASMS has a ranking as one of the best business schools in Bengaluru. You can judge its excellence by its 100 per cent placement records. Students have written rave reviews about the faculty at the school too. To be able to study here would significantly advantage any student in their careers.