One of the most important things in purchasing something is it will benefit us in a way that we want. In juicers, not only do we want it to be rich in consistency, but also healthy to our body. We don’t want to get something that is not beneficial to our health especially because juicers are some people’s partner in everyday life especially to those who are working out and has a strict diet plan.
The Tribest Slowstar Vertical Slow Juicer and Mincer is the right one for you if you are the type of person that wants everything that is healthy. It has a low speed of 47 RPM which prevents oxidation and preserves the live enzymes, nutrients, and essential vitamins destroyed by friction or heat. The 200 Watt motor and 3-stage speed reduction gears produce the equivalent amount of torque as a 9 HP motor, preventing jamming and delays. The Duoblade Double-Edged Auger creates a double cut, doing twice as much work compared to a traditional auger. The juicer reviews will make you love it more, if you are thinking of purchasing it.
Tribest Slowstar Vertical Slow Juicer and Mincer Reviews:
“I’ve been wanting to buy a masticating juicer for a long time. My mother is a HUGE fan of the green star from Tribest for its twin gear set up. However, it was a little above my budget, and so I was excited when Tribest came out with a single vertical masticating auger which is supposed to be even more efficient in extracting juices!
After researching to death, I decided to go with this juicer for the following reasons:
1) 47 RPM – this was a key factor in my decision as most comparable units run at 80 RPM. The slower the mechanism is, the better and more efficient the juicer is. It also helps with retaining more nutrients.
2) The small footprint – Living in a small studio, it is imperative that I make the most use of the limited counter top space I have. The small footprint (both for use and storage) made this type of juicer ideal for my intended use.
3) The auger is double-edged which makes it more efficient and yields more juice.
4) The juicer is a masticating juicer rather than a centrifugal one. I wanted to juice mostly leafy greens as well as some fruits and in the juicing world, masticating would be the obvious choice for this purpose.
5) Tribest’s 10 year warranty gave me a sense of relief that if anything were to break, I wouldn’t have to worry.” – fillup04
“I have been using this machine every day for 1 month with no problems at all. Daily it grinds up spinach, apple, carrot, and ginger with ease. I have had none of the issues others mentioned. Here are my tips so you will have the same “luck” I have had with getting what you want out of this amazing juicer.
1. Do your prep work. You do have to chop your veggies and fruit into smaller chunks. You can’t toss in a whole apple like you can in a centrifugal juicer. If you take the time to chop things up it works like a charm.
2. Follow drier items with wetter ones. After every batch of spinach, I throw in a piece of Apple. I do the same with carrot then apple. Let the juicer items help keep the auger lubricated and moving.
3. Clean the machine immediately. I always clean my machine as soon as I’m done and it’s a breeze. Warm water works great with the little brush that is included. Fresh pulp is way easier to remove than dried sticky pulp.
4. Use the brush to scrub, scrub, and scrub the metal filter. That makes it sound harder than it is, it actually takes little time but I would imagine not properly cleaning this filter would cause the juicer to malfunction. Take a few minutes to ensure its properly cleaned.
I LOVE this juicer and highly recommend it. I am juicing daily since diagnosed with cancer. I truly believe this machine is a fundamental piece in my return to health and wellness.” – Leona Hamrick
“I’ve been using it two years now. Works great for everything… Juices wheatgrass well, leafy greens, all fruits and vegetables. The only complaint I had for awhile was the base would get stuck at the end, but I recently realized this was because I wasn’t chopping my CELERY small enough. The long strands of fibre would jam it up. Now I have absolutely no problems with it. My advices are buying this juicer and use it every day.” – Jay
These are some of the juicer reviews which make this juicer appealing to everyone who reads it. Your money will not go to waste once you buy this.